- Clinical and Translational Science
- Government and Business Contracts
- Laboratory Animal Research Center
- Limited Submission Program (LSP)
- Office of Environmental Health and Safety
- Office of Sponsored Research
- Pre-Award Training
- Research Development Office (RDO)
- Research Management Services
- Research Resource Program
- Resource Allocation Program (RAP)
Office of Research Mission
The Office of Research is the chief administrative unit and catalyst for advancing research at UCSF. The mission of the Office of Research is to promote research and improve health by providing high quality service to investigators; fostering new research initiatives; and promoting translational discoveries into public benefit.
The Office of Research provides leadership, direction, and management of campuswide research administration, infrastructure and services and oversees the operations of the following units: Research Services, and the Office of Innovation, Technology and Alliances (ITA).