- About Us
- Our Mission
- Team Bios
- Core Competencies
- Roles and Responsibilities
- Training and Certification
- Contact Us
- Team A Departments and Assignments
- Team B Departments and Assignments
- Team C Departments and Team Assignments
- Team D Departments and Assignments
- Team E Departments and Assignments
- Team F Departments and Assignments
- Team G Departments and Assignments
- Team H Departments and Assignments
- Team I Departments and Assignments
- Team J Departments and Assignments
Paul can be reached at 415/476-6207 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
He is an Associate RSC for Team G.
Paul had been with the UCSF's Institute for Health & Aging (IHA), an Organized Research Unit, for 14 years. He was the Research Data Analyst and the Statistical Analysis System (SAS) software programmer for the various research projects at IHA such as the California Alzheimer's Disease Centers, California Safe Routes to School, and California Tobacco Control Program. He enjoyed the collegial working relationship with his former PIs and researchers; that is, he likes to work and be around smart, hard-working, and reasonable people.
Prior to UCSF, Paul graduated from the City College of San Francisco and received his undergraduate degree in Business Administration from the San Francisco State University. Paul's off work interests include Chinese & Korean dramas, computer software & programming books, and the New York Knicks basketball team. Paul is looking forward to building his knowledge and skills in research administration, and be a productive member of his new team.